Changes

I've changed the look of the blog, and added a community page where you can discuss more about tattoos in the south.  I'll be adding more links, and more reviews, over the next couple of weeks... as well as reviewing some books, and hopefully soon, some equipment. 

Some other plans in the works include:  information about tattoo apprenticeships (how to become a tattoo artist), reviews of studios in Victoria, TX, and more articles about what to consider before, during, and after getting a tattoo.

As always, please feel free to make suggestions in the comments section, and let me know what you'd like to see.  The more feedback I get, the more I can make this blog about what YOU want it to be about!!!

2 comments:

  1. hey there.. i'm not a tattoo artist.. nor am i in the south.. lol but i found ya on blog frog and i do have a lot of tattoos and i have a kid who is dying to grow up to be a tattoo artists so i thought i'd check out your blog!! way cool!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your kind words, aims!!! :D I'm glad you found your way to us! I'd love to review tattoos all over, and maybe we'll evolve into that eventually! :D For the meantime, I always welcome visitors and pictures of tattoos, no matter where you come from!!! :D

    ReplyDelete