Angel's work... 19 years later... Dago's, Houston, Texas


As I mentioned before, my first (and currently only) tattoo was done at Dago's (northside of Houston, TX) about 19 years ago.  Angel did the tat, after I'd watched her do some AMAZING work on my ex-husband.  Keep in mind that this body is definitely NOT the same as it was at 18...LOL.  So, there's been some stretching, but the color is still deep (even the red), and I've never had a bit of trouble with it!!!  I haven't been there in years, so I really can't review the shop currently, and things were definitely different in the early '90s, but I can say that it was clean, never gave me a bit of trouble, and again... can't say it enough, Angel's work was EXCELLENT!

I haven't re-touched any of the tat itself, just the area surrounding it.  :)

I do know that Dago did some really excellent work himself, back then, too.  Don't remember any of the other tattoo artists there. 

Dago's is listed as being at:  (713) 692-7404, 5131 North Fwy, Houston, TX.

No comments:

Post a Comment